The internal audit function has evolved to take a wider enterprise risk management focus and so now consider strategic and operational risk as well as financial and regulatory risk, this has seen the internal audit function becoming a trusted and strategic advisor to its stakeholders.
In this programme we will consider the emerging role of the internal auditor, shifting from value preservation to that of value creation.
– Identify and articulate key industry trends
– Articulate challenges facing the profession
– Undertake a skills and capability gap analysis
– Develop a future fit strategy
– Industry & Sector Trends
– Critical Risk Factors – Critical Thinking; Cybersecurity and data privacy; Data mining and analytics, Artificial Intelligence
– Value Creation
– Environment, Social, Governance impact
– Role and impact of Whistleblowing and Fraud
Who Should Attend
Fields of Study
Business Learning Institute
This course is available for your group as:
To learn more or customize this course for your group, complete this form and a BLI team member will get back with you shortly.