Is unconscious bias hindering you, your team or your organization? Unconscious bias is bias that happens automatically. It is triggered by our brain making quick judgments and assessments of people and situations based on our background, cultural environment and personal experiences.
Presented in five nano-learning modules, this course explores the importance of diversity and inclusion, the types of biases that plague our lives and organizations, it’s effect on the workplace and what we can do as leaders to create inclusive environments that combat unconscious bias.
- Define unconscious bias
- Identify the unconscious biases that might be driving you
- Create an action plan to combat the unconscious biases in you, your team and your organization
- Learn what unconscious bias is and how it can hurt you, your team and your organization
- Expose where unconscious bias might be hurting you
- Learn ways to combat unconscious bias in yourself, your team and your organization
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Communication
T Shaped Professional Leadership
Register for this Bundle
Uncovering Unconscious Bias: Turning off Autopilot for Better Decision Making – FutureReady Series | BUNDLE (5 Courses)