Welcome to a course that will help you increase your productivity without increasing the total time that you work. The course will help you understand where time is lost and teach methods to maximize the time available.
- Identify where time is currently being consumed
- Identify specific “thieves” of time
- Discuss techniques to prioritize time commitments
- Discuss processes to eliminate procrastination
- Examine how to cope with stress
- Develop the ability to manage multiple projects
- Quickly identify crisis management and learn ways to avoid “firefighting” practices
- Manage the time of direct reports
- Understand Life/Work Balance.
- Time thieves
- Project Management
- Work/Life Balance
- Time management of others
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Strategic and Critical Thinking
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has to balance the demands of reduced time and increased productivity including CPAs, accountants, controllers, treasurers and CFOs
Register for this Event
Realterm – Successful Time Management – Getting the Most out of your Day!