Do your business associates and/or clients have difficulty understanding the financials? Are they making decisions without comprehending the financial impact of their actions? They frequently “smother in detail and crave for knowledge. This high-impact interactive program is loaded with practical ideas and techniques to help associates and clients make better business decisions. Financial Information is one of management’s most useful tools, yet far too many non-accountants are unable to read financial reports and use this information to enhance performance.
- Differentiate the cash and accrual method of accounting in plain English
- Describe product, period, fixed, variable, mixed costs in plain English
- Identify four stages of learning
- Identify techniques to get past your fear of public speaking
- Presenting the Three Principal Statements
- Developing Understandable Internal and External Financial Statements
- The Six-Step Process for High-Impact Presentations
- Positioning the CPA as a Financial Leader and “superb communicator of solutions”
- How to feel more confident and comfortable explaining financial information.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Communication
CPE Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
Who Should Attend
CPAs/Professionals in both private and public practice who want to enhance their skills and abilities to explain financial information to associates and clients.
Register for this Course
How to Identify, Explain, and Present Pertinent Financial Information to Non-Accountants