This session is about specific actions that help us win as working parents. Part of winning the game will be learning new plays—if we keep doing what we’ve always done nothing will change. Some of these plays you could run today, some you may save for later. No matter the age of your dependents, you can feel like you are winning at work as a working parent.
Course ID: WWWP
Winning at Work as a Working Parent
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Confidently articulate your “why” for work
- Identify the areas where you need to run a different play
- Apply at least one idea for “winning” to your daily or weekly routine
- All the best sports teams make adjustments throughout the game in order to win.
- We’ll open our playbook and share specific plays that real working parents use to win at work.
- The session also provides a space for group-based learning/sharing.
Who Should Attend
Fields of StudyPersonal Development