Has your organization experienced change during the recent disruption? Are the professionals in your industry being challenged by new ways of doing business, including industry or regulatory changes?
Ed will share core strategies to manage and lead remotely, along with critical strategies to manage projects and time. Participants will learn how to skillfully rethink and retool managerial skills in ways that will help them reach people and empower them to perform while enhancing overall performance and productivity.
Business skill sets have changed dramatically in recent years. Add to that this recent disruption and you’ll find we’re in a brand-new game. Ed will help participants understand the new rules and how to win the game.
This program will also afford professionals skills to enhance their performance while enjoying time to increase productivity at work and at home. The course is divided into three key modules. The first section focuses on the skills and tools necessary to effectively manage time to plan the day, week, month and year as a professional. The second section is designed to take newly developed time management skills to the next level by increasing productivity and enhancing overall performance.
Remotely inspire, motivate, and guide others toward goal accomplishments
Consistently develop and sustain cooperative working relationships.
Encourage and facilitate cooperation within the organization and with customer groups; fostering commitment, team spirit, pride, trust.
Develop leadership in others through coaching, mentoring, rewarding, and guiding employees
• Reinforce the key skills to be an effective manager both remotely and on site
• Enhance the effectiveness of remote work groups by improving –
o Goal, role clarification and interpersonal processes
o The setting of priorities, performance objectives and performance measures
o Monitoring and improving performance and methods employed
• Prioritizing your day, week and life
• Managing multiple priorities as we focus on key outcomes
• Getting more done in less time
• Create a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation
• Influence others toward a spirit of service and meaningful contributions to mission accomplishment
• Enable others to acquire the tools and support they need to perform well remotely
• Assure that effective controls are developed and maintained to ensure the integrity of the organizations
• Monitor and evaluate plans and focus on results and measuring
Who Should Attend
Open to all
Fields of Study
Business Management & Organization
Business Learning Institute
This course is available for your group as:
To learn more or customize this course for your group, complete this form and a BLI team member will get back with you shortly.