Are you comfortable promoting yourself and the impact you bring to your employer and teams? Are you waiting on your manager and others to talk about the impact and the value you bring? Many women struggle with the idea of self-promotion – they’d rather say we than I. Self-promotion is a critical key component to being recognized for your contribution and gaining sponsorship for opportunities. Get comfortable with self-promotion and learn how to leverage your value and communicate your impact.
Course ID: LVCI
Leveraging Your Value and Communicating Your Impact
• Indicate how to leverage your value and create opportunities.
• Recognize why exposure is the key to long-term career success.
• Identify how you overshadow your expertise in your introductions.
• Recognize you should stop apologizing and start using “I”… because you made it happen!
• Select a communication strategy that works for you.
- This course is designed to help participants learn how to share their value and communicate their impact at work to position themselves for opportunities, promotion, and leadership.
Create a communication plan to leaverage your value in your organization or on a team
- Understand why the impact of exposure in career success
- Use the strategic career planning model to design a strategy to accelerate your career.
Who Should Attend
This course is best for earlier/emerging professionals, women, and professionals of color.
Fields of StudyPersonal Development