In our fast-paced world, change and transformation keep us relevant, and leaders must actively lead change and transformation for their organization to make an impact. In this session, learn a skill set to ensure you can walk your teams and clients into the future together. The workshop leader uses stories and illustrations from her 20-year career in culture transformation and organizational development to demonstrate what to do and what not to do when leading change.
Course ID: ORGCHANGE
Leading Change & Transformation in Your Organization
- Learn tools to effectively cast your vision, establish your WHY, and communicate for change
- Identify predictable problems
- Understand why questioning the path forward is critical to the success of the vision
- Connect individual risk tolerance to tailored messaging techniques
- Status quo is not an option for organizations to remain relevant
- Applying a proven framework for leading change can accelerate your success
- Using DISC methodology as the framework, you’ll learn to target messaging to best reach your audience
- Weigh-in creates buy-in
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for leading people through new processes and procedures. Anyone who leads teams to solve problems and implement solutions. Anyone who had a grand vision for their team or organization and doesn’t know who to start.
Fields of StudyBusiness Management & Organization