Artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, and big data are being heralded as the end of the accounting profession. This is definitely not true. These emerging technologies will actually increase the value of the services provided by accountants by removing the need to perform mundane transactional and basic compliance work. Accounting firms and finance departments need to develop an innovation strategy to transcend these emerging technologies and prepare their staff for the changes that are coming…and they are coming sooner than you think!
Course ID: HETE
How Emerging Technologies are Enhancing the Accounting Profession
- Understand how emerging technologies are going to impact the accounting profession
- Identify the key considerations for enhancing your firm’s/department’s service offerings
- Identify the training that your staff need to be ready to use emerging technologies and deliver enhanced services
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Big data
- Developing innovation strategy
Who Should Attend
Accounting firms and financial professionals.
Fields of StudyInformation Technology