This session will be an overview of: recent changes to accounting and financial reporting under U.S. GAAP for private companies. Proposed changes to improve accounting and financial reporting. Recently issued audit and other attest standards, including the SASs, SSARSs and SSAEs. Proposed standards to improve the quality of audit and other attest engagements.
Course ID: 23AAU
2022-2023 Accounting & Auditing Update
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze recent changes to accounting and financial reporting under U.S. GAAP for private companies
- Identify the requirements of recently issued generally accepted auditing standards
- Determine the primary objective of proposed changes for quality management systems and other professional standards
- Calculate the impact of recent SSARSs on the preparation of financial statements, compilations, and review engagements
- Distinguish recently issued SSAEs for attestation engagements related to materiality, agreed-upon procedures, direct examination engagements, and reviews
- ASUs 2021-05 thru 2021-10
- SASs 142 -145
- SSARS 25
- SSAEs 20 – 22
- and more!
Who Should Attend
This session is designed for CPAs in public practice.
Fields of StudyAccounting, Auditing
Experience as a CPA in public practice.