Soft Landing? Something harder? Whither inflation? This presentation will supply in-depth analysis of the major factors shaping economic outcomes, including central bank policymaking, worker attitudes, business confidence and geopolitics. It will then turn toward a forecast of the year to come, highlighting the major risks that economic stakeholders will likely encounter.
Course ID: SMTM
Anirban Basu’s Economic Update: Show Me the Money
- Indicate a broad understanding of the risks that threaten the current U.S economic expansion, helping to better prepare organizations for negative economic outcomes
- Recognize and identify key dynamics in the U.S. labor market, allowing for better management of hiring and staffing costs
- Recall a deeper understanding of regional economic dynamics and demographic trends, helping to identify potential expansion opportunities
Overview of Global and US Economies
- Performance of the global economy
- Performance of the US economy relative to the global economy
- Which segments of the US economy are doing well and which ones are not
- US labor markets
- How all of the above will impact the economic environment in the US and the overall health of the real estate market in the US
Who Should Attend
Key organizational decision-makers
Fields of StudyEconomics
Updated yearly; No specific prerequisites; An overarching objective is to present information in a manner that is accessible to people of diverse backgrounds.